Anime Pop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Mission Still Recruiting

Go down

Special Mission Still Recruiting Empty Special Mission Still Recruiting

Post  Confuzzled Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 am

As you walk past the mission center bored out of your mind a hand reaches out and grabs you pulling you into an alley. You struggle to escape but overwhelmed by it's power, As you are dragged in you manage to escape the grasp but still cannot run out of the alley. You turn around to face your enemy but it turns out to be Dragon Mage Leslie. "I need your help." she said as you blankly stared at her the words "Help" stunning you.

"Are you going to help or what?" Leslie asked again as you open your mouth to say no your eyes stubble opon a little girl beside Leslie, "Who's she?" You ask pointing to the girl "That's who needs help, she's my little sister..." Leslie said becoming more and more silent. "She lost Sparky..." Leslie spoke again "Sparky? Who's that?" You ask again "Her dragon what else!" Leslie said back to her loud tone of voice. Your jaw dropped a dragon? Wow she wants me to get a dragon... The girl started sobbing thinking that you would refuse to help her then the choice was up to you.
Yes or No?

So are you planing to join?
Confuzzled
Confuzzled
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Special Mission Still Recruiting Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Special Mission Still Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Special Skills:

http://animepop.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down